Call 999 to report an emergency. It is an emergency when: a crime is being committed, there is a risk of injury, or there is a risk of serious damage to property.
- Call 101 to report a non-emergency crime or give information to Surrey Police, our 24-hour non-emergency number.
- Call 0800 555 111 – Crime stoppers Charity to report a crime without giving your name or talking to the police.
Contact Surrey Heath Council for
- Fly tipping
- Lost or stray dog
- Abandoned vehicle
- Dog fouling
- Damaged road name plate/park bench
- Anti-Social behaviour
Use their web site and “Report it” (http://www.surreyheath.gov.uk/node/228)
Contact Surrey County Council for:
- Street lights and sign lighting
- Worn or cracked road surface
- Traffic signal fault
- Pavement problem
- Problem with a road or street
- Blocked drain